Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Dream...

Let's see: a dream

What dream?
The ultimate! (for me... that is...)

See... I would like.. no LOVE to be able to work with Bonsai/Penjing full time

The thought of it gets me so pumped =D
So now, I am going to make a plan and list, the pros and cons, the (potential) struggles and the (potential) outcomes

PLAN from now!

2009
- Learn like hell... enough said. Get into workshops, read, watch videos, TALK TO MASTERS, LOOK AT TREES.
Be more humble in the art, gain wisdom and the way, understand the stances (and potentially the politics) that masters take... rid the mind of the bias and take my own neutral stance.
- Save up cash, get work experience at Bonsai nurseries (Oh I WILL try)
- Continue on with my degree
- Learn more Japanese and try to establish some stronger connections with the international bonsai/penjing people

2009 Summer holidays = If money and exchange rate lets me, I would like to do a 3-4 month apprenticeship at Urushibata's Bonsai School in Shizuoka, Japan.

2010
- Pretty much same as above, aim for more apprenticeship-ness and Japan travelling

But really... there is so much to think about...

I cannot forget that family exists, and that from what I see at the moment, the fact that I can finish my degree then get myself into full time employment and support the family seems a priority.
What now?

I also must remember that I wrote that up as MY plan... at this point I have no self assurance that it is God's will, even if that plan sounds grand and awesome.

Well, what I think I really need to do: is to pray and ask God for a lit path for me to follow.
Really though, enough of doubt, God's way is the best way... I really need to just put trust in Him and seek Him out first...

I could be over-reacting, heh, but is no doubt that God should be first and all will follow after.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hello Kelv!

Your plan sounds so exciting! hehee =P
I wish I can go Japan too.

Your dream will come true! have faith =)

ciaza said...

Why leave it to God, take fate into your own hands ;)